Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday 11/3/14 Typical day

Well here is a typical Monday morning.  Because my husband is guaranteed Monday at his job, I took Monday mornings off my job this year.  I do laundry all morning...so, we usually just sit around the table working on learning stuff.

Today we are reviewing sight words and phonetic endings group words with the sight word eggs I made earlier this year.  I love them!!  Today there is no candy inside.  I will let her pick out a piece of Halloween candy when she is finished reviewing.  Great use of the eggs that I am going to store all year anyways.

My son turned two yesterday!!  I can't believe that I have a two year old again.  Ya, he is turning out to be just as smart and focused as his sister.  It is seriously impressive to me.  Here he is working on his puzzles.  He will sit here for about 40 minutes working on stuff with me.  I cheer him on with loud cheers and clapping.  I will let him get down and play for a couple hours and then we will work again on some other puzzles for a half hour later.

With Madalynn I will be doing some mazes and color by word pages really quickly.  We will read one more word ending section in her Hooked on Phonics book and practice the piano for 20 minutes.  She knows that if we finish all this that she gets to make paper bag puppets for the theater today.  I will post pictures of the puppets when we finished.  All of the todays worksheets I printed off from Education.com today.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment