Monday, November 10, 2014

Websites I follow

When I started looking into homeschooling in general...which happened over quite a period of time, I started following a couple blogs and website.  I have looked at hundreds of different website, but these are the three that I always come back to.

Education.com  I did pay for a plus membership.  Best thing I have ever done as a working mom was pay $15 on a special they had last year.

Katie from Gifts of Curiosity...her emails are great and her free packets are amazing!!  I don't know what I would do without them.  You do have to subscribe to the emails to get the passwords for some of the packets.  It changes every little bit.  In the link of her blog I linked it to a page of free Thanksgivigin sudoku that I will be printing out this week for Madalynn and my husband to work on.

House of Brown.  I have just enjoyed her emails.

I find some free stuff on Teacher to Teacher quite a bit.  I follow a few other sites, but mostly for the future.  There is a lot of stuff that I enjoy learning about that it takes me a while to figure out how to introduce in smaller form.  This is where my pinterest board/google are awesome.  I am grateful for those out there that share their talents and time so i can help my daughter.  I don't have all the time to make fun packets, but I do have time to learn and play.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment