Sunday, November 2, 2014

The beginning

So, we are homeschooling my daughter for preschool.  It doesn't fit in our schedule, we don't have the money for preschool, I don't have time for joy school...and basically, I just want to enjoy wroking and learning with her.  So, I am going to share small posts with pictures of the things that we do.  This is my journal of our adventures.  

The current projects:
Working on reading through Kindergarten Book 2 of Hooked on Phonics
Museum Fridays
Sewing 
Piano Lessons

As we work on each of these things I will post more.

I am currently reading a book about project based homeschooling that really clicks with me.  It is how my daughter works best and she is the happiest.  I will hopefully share more as I finish the book on how I incorporate the things I learn into our work.  

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment